Prairie Sky chickens are raised on native prairie grass and their pen is moved daily to receive fresh pasture greens and bugs. They are fed a grain mix from a local elevator. These chickens are raised with love and care- the old fashioned way. You'll taste the difference and be healthier for it!
Studies show the nutritional value of meat from pastured poultry that consume grass and forage is higher than meat from conventionally-raised birds:
- 2.3x more omega-3 fats.
- 15% more collagen
- 6% higher protein
- 1.3x more vitamin E (source)
Antibiotic, hormone, and drug free.
Humanely processed on the farm.
Vacuum sealed and frozen.
- Breasts - 2-3 boneless, skinless breasts, 1.2 lb total average weight.
- Tenders - 8 boneless, skinless chicken tenders 1.1 lb total average weight
- Legs - 4-5 drumsticks (skin-on, bone-in), 1.35 lb total average weight.
- Thighs - 3 thighs (skin-on, bone-in), 1.35 lb total average weight.
- Wings - 6 whole wings including drummettes and flats, 1.5 lb total average weight.